- "I know, I know … a High Elf, in a Mages Guild, studying magic. Everyone goes on about High Elves and magicka, but honestly, I love working magic. Studying it, really. So many interesting twists and turns and theories."
- You seem very cheerful.
- "For a High Elf? I know! Back home in Alinor, my mother got so frustrated because I'd laugh at the most serious times. I suppose I'm just not a serious person. That doesn't mean I lack intelligence, as my mentors found out. So, it's not a flaw."
- I wouldn't call being cheerful a flaw, either.
- "You are not my mother. Still, she understood that Alinor stifled me. She made sure exemplary tutors taught me magic, and now I spend my time studying it.
But she was less than thrilled when I decided to come to Senchal for a time."
- Senchal does seem like an odd choice.
- "I suppose so. Granted, this isn't one of the bigger guilds and the city is half ruined, but I've already found some hidden and lost gems in the library here.
And now, I might even see a Dragon! Preferably from a safe distance."