- The Fetish: Identify the origins of a strange religious statue.
- "Three gods. One faith.
I trust you have practiced your devotions for the day."
After purchasing a mysterious statue from Zahshur, he'll send you to talk to an Acolyte in Kragenmoor:
- Do you recognize this statue?
- "Ugh! Ghastly-looking thing. Where did you find this?"
- I bought it from an Ashlander merchant. He found it in the wastes.
- "Why does that sound familiar? Ah! Of course. This must be one of the artifacts Haldyn described.
It's more hideous than I expected."
- Someone was looking for this?
- "Yes, he was definitely looking for it … or something like it. I gather he knows something about its past.
The fellow's name was Haldyn Omavel."
- Where can I find him?
- "He came through town not long ago, gathering supplies. He was going to search the ruins on the plateau to the north.
I warned him those ruins were ill-fated, but he ignored me."