Oblivion talk:Jerall Mountains
Whilst wandering around in the uppermost part of the Jeralls, I found a single Clannfear Runt. I punched it a few times, and left. This was odd, as I had not yet visited Kvatch, prompting Oblivion Gates to exist. Any ideas? The location was along the path, if you leave Hermaeus Mora's Shrine, and pass through the second 'fort steps' section.— Unsigned comment by Merco (talk • contribs)
- I've encountered Daedra in that region as well, but they mostly came out of Oblivion Gates. However, I've only travelled there when all those Gates open. I'm not sure if Daedra are supposed to be there then. Also, you must remember that there are some wild Daedra in and around some ruins and caves. These Daedra are there even before the Gates open. Michaeldsuarez (talk· contribs· email) 18:44, 17 March 2008 (EDT)
An anonymous editor recently placed this on the main article...
- Mountain Peak Temple- A secret place in the Jerall Mountains. Talk to Hermaeus Mora's Shrine to get a clue. (Must be level 50+ to find it)
-It is basically the temple of the Nine Divine.
- As I thought. I'm just getting back in the hang of things and didn't want to start out by reverting. ;) Thanks, Neph. --GuildKnightTalk2me 22:01, 30 April 2008 (EDT)
- No, there's nothing to it. I was in the process of deleting it while you were posting here. There is no "Mountain Peak Temple" anywhere in the construction set; there is nothing with an even vaguely similar name. And the fact that the person claimed you need to be level 50+ to find it makes it look very much like an attempt to send people on a wild goose chase. --NepheleTalk 22:02, 30 April 2008 (EDT)
West of the Blades castle place, theres some sort of stone platform, with two fires on the front of it. Towards the back, theres a chest, which is filled with only a Silver Goblet. Anyone else found this? Curios to know what this is all about, whether it has any importance in game, or some sort of tribute to The Holy Grail or something like that. I can post a map if anyone is interested. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 12 May 2009
- Thanks, but we already know about that one. The chest doesn't always contain a goblet anyway. –Rpeh•T•C•E• 03:04, 12 May 2009 (EDT)
Two Imperial Guards
Everytime I walk around the area of Perrenia Draconis's home, i always seem to find 2 Imperial Guards trying to kill each other using bows. Whats also strange is that they are only half clad in their standard armour and the other half of them is dressed in Fur armour. Just me? or is this for everyone? Just curious lol Stasis 07:37, 5 June 2011 (UTC)