A SPEL record holds information on a single spell.
Subrecords known to occur in the SPEL record include (confirmed):
- EDID (required): Editor ID (variable length string)
- FULL (required): Spell name (variable length string)
- SPIT (required): Spell data (16 bytes)
- EFID (optional, multiple): Holds an effect ID (4 bytes, )
- EFIT (optional, multiple): Holds effect data (24 bytes, )
- SCIT (optional, multiple): Holds script effect data (16 bytes, )
- FULL (optional, multiple): Holds the custom script effect name (variable length string)
Appears to hold 16 bytes of basic spell data ()
|Type||4 (dword)||The basic spell type
|SpellCost||4 (dword)||Spell cost if autocalc is off|
|SpellLevel||4 (dword)||The skill level of the spell
|Flags||4 (dword)||Spell flags
There will be one set of EFID/EFIT subrecords for each regular effect applied to the ingredient and a set of EFID/EFIT/SCIT/FULL subrecords for each script effect. The data appears to be identical to that used in the ENCH record.
Note that the SPEL record can have multiple FULL subrecords. The first is required and will be the item name. Any subsequent FULL subrecords will be a script effect name.