Oblivion:Viper's Bugloss Leaves< Oblivion: Alchemy / Items: Ingredients(Redirected from Oblivion:Viper's Bugloss)
|# Plants||4030 Total (3715 in Tamriel, 310 in Paradise, 5 in buildings)|
Viper's Bugloss Leaves are one of only three ingredients which can be used to create a Cure Paralysis potion, although only at expert level. It can be combined with either Imp Gall or Milk Thistle Seeds. There are no negative side effects from combining any of these three ingredients.
One guaranteed sample can be found in the following location:
- 1 sample is in the Bruma Mages Guild Living Quarters
It can also be found randomly in the inventories of alchemy vendors.
The places with the highest concentrations of Viper's Bugloss Leaves are:
- 63 plants are outside Weatherleah
- 62 plants are in exterior cell (-9, 25)
- 46 plants are in exterior cell (-19, 19)
- 45 plants are in exterior cell (-18, 10)
- 43 plants are in exterior cell (-19, 21)
5 can be found growing inside: