- Speak with S'jirra at the Faregyl Inn about her missing potatoes. She will tell you of a huge person who stole them.
- Find the ogre west of Faregyl Inn, and kill him. Retrieve the potatoes from his corpse.
- Return them to Faregyl Inn, and speak with S'jirra to claim your reward of S'jirra's Famous Potato Bread.
Enter Faregyl Inn, south of the Imperial City just off the Green Road to Bravil, and speak with the Khajiit female S'jirra. She left her Jumbo Potatoes outside, but when she returned to get them so that she could bake her Famous Potato Bread, she saw a huge person running off west with her potatoes.
After exiting Faregyl Inn, use the green compass arrow on your map to locate the ogre. Although S'jirra said she saw it running to the west, it is actually found to the northwest. Defeat the ogre and search his body to retrieve 6 Jumbo Potatoes.
A Healthy RewardEdit
Return to Faregyl Inn and speak with S'jirra, who grants you her first batch of S'jirra's Famous Potato Bread as a reward. They are worth 30 gold each and can be used to make Detect Life, Restore Health, Damage Agility and Damage Strength potions. The number of loaves you receive is level-dependent. If you talk to her again, you can buy more of them for 25 gold each.
|The Potato Snatcher (SQ01)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I've slain an Ogre out in the wilderness. Oddly, it was carrying a bunch of Jumbo Potatoes. I should hang onto these, as they seem quite unusual.|
|20||I've met a strange Khajiit named S'jirra at the Faregyl Inn. She insists someone is stealing her supply of Jumbo Potatoes. Apparently, she uses them to make what she calls her "Famous Potato Bread". She's offered a reward for thesafe return. Whoever they are, S'jirra said they were "huge" and headed west.|
|30||I've encountered an Ogre out in the wilderness. This seems to be S'jirra's thief, as it was carrying her Jumbo Potatoes.|
|100||I've returned the Jumbo Potatoes to S'jirra. She was overjoyed and rewarded me with her first batch of Famous Potato Bread.|
|200||With S'jirra's death, it's impossible to complete this quest.|
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage SQ01 stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.