|# of Zones||1|
|Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies
Pale Pass Ogres
|Console Location Code(s)|
|North-northeast of Bruma|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 9, 41
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Serpent's Trail (editor name SerpentsTrailMapMarker). The entrance door is N of the marker, 10 feet away.
- 0-2 Monsters are near the entrance
Zone 1: Serpent's TrailEdit
You enter this cave through door D. Door C at the other end provides access to Pale Pass. For stealthy characters, the narrow corridors make sneaking past enemies very challenging. The numerous twists and turns can make the cave somewhat mazelike, although watching your map helps make it clear that there is only one path through the cave.
The one noteworthy item in the cave is the set of Akaviri Orders (E). Although you do not need the orders to complete the quest, having them provides you with an easier option for how to complete the final stage of the quest.
- 4 Pale Pass Ogres (location-specific leveled variety)
- 4-5 Mixed Monster/Animal Enemies (each 80% probability Monster/Animal, 20% Rat)
- 2 Rats
- Akaviri Orders at location E on map. The orders are lying next to a skeleton, presumably the corpse of the Akaviri messenger. Your journal will update as soon as you approach the area to make sure that you notice the orders.
- 3 Chests 01 (all locked)
- 2 Chests 02 (1 locked)
- 2 Chests 04
- The following plants will always be found: 2 Cairn Bolete plants and 23 Wisp Stalk plants
- 1 Cave In trap at location F on map, triggered as you walk through the adjacent hallway.
- 1 Swinging Mace trap at G, activated by the adjacent Pressure Plate trigger (H).
Doors and Gates: