|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion Houses Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Console Location Code(s)|
S'krivva's House is located in the north of Bravil, just inside the city gates. It belongs to S'krivva, a Doyen of the Thieves Guild. It is a ground floor house visible just to the right as you enter the city. City Swimmer's House is located above it.
The ground floor holds a huge amount of lower-class foodstuffs such as apples and bread, with even more food in the two barrels. Eight non-respawning clutter sacks and an open Grain Sack can be found here as well. Between S'krivva's favorite reading spot and the fireplace sits a locked chest with a chance of up to three pieces of lower-level equipment. The upstairs area contains her bed and another locked chest with gold and/or silverware. On the shelves at the foot of the bed sits the Acrobatics skill book Thief.
- Ahdarji's Heirloom: Recover a ring stolen by a freelance thief.
- Misdirection: Help the Thieves Guild get the waterfront back to normal.
- Lost Histories: Finish a job from which a guildmate has not returned.
- Taking Care of Lex: Get Hieronymus Lex reassigned.
- Cast out of the Thieves Guild: Regain your honor among thieves.
- Security Training: Act as a courier for the master of security so he will train you.