|# of Zones||2|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|HauntedMineExterior, HauntedMine, HauntedMIne02|
|East of the Yellow Road and south of the Panther river, on the same side road that leads to The Drunken Dragon Inn|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 33, -21
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Haunted Mine (editor name HauntedMineMapMarker). The entrance door is WSW of the marker, 40 feet away.
- 0-1 Goblin is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 24 Bog Beacon plants, 2 Clouded Funnel Cap plants, and 1 Somnalius plant
Zone 1: Haunted MineEdit
Despite its name, Haunted Mine actually contains a large amount of Goblin opposition. However, a fairly large amount of minor loot chests makes it well worth exploring. Upon entering, proceed through a short tunnel to reach the first room containing a minor loot chest guarded by a nearby foe. Proceed forward and head straight at the intersection to loot a chest containing potions; watch out for the Tripwire at E that activates a Swinging Mace (D). Backtrack to the intersection and head through the wood door to reach the next room; loot the silver vein on your immediate left and take care of the two foes inside the room. After defeating the opposition, push the loose planks at F to reach a minor loot chest in the south part of the room. Loot the other chest in the room and proceed ahead to the next room containing a chest guarded by one foe; defeat the enemy and loot the potions from the chest. Proceed south and loot the chest inside the room with an unlucky rat on a table. Backtrack to the previous room and head through the wood door to enter a tunnel system; at the intersection, head north to reach a small room with a single foe and a chest hidden behind the woodwork. Backtrack to the intersection and follow the other tunnel to reach the last room in this zone which contains a locked minor loot chest. After looting the chest, locate door C and enter it to proceed into Haunted Caverns.
- 1 Chest 01
- 3 Chests 02 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 3 Chests 04
- 1 Silver Vein (non-respawning)
- The following ingredients will always be found: 2 Leeks
- The following plants will always be found: 3 Cairn Bolete plants
Doors and Gates:
Zone 2: Haunted CavernsEdit
Shortly after entering this zone, you will find yourself in a fairly large chamber with no less than one foe guarding the area. Take care of the opposition and loot the two chests and the silver vein in the room; both contain minor loot but the chest near the bedrolls at b is locked. Continue forward to the next room which contains two minor loot chests guarded by at least one nearby foe. At this point, you can head either east or west. Heading east will take you to a rat farm, complete with a Goblin Rat Farmer, six rats, some vegetables at D, a silver vein, and a minor loot chest in the far east end of the room.
If you head west, you will find yourself in a tunnel system; watch out for the Tripwire at F that activates three Swinging Mace traps (E). At the end of the tunnel, you will reach a room containing up to two foes; defeat the opposition and loot the minor loot chest under the table that has a less than lucky rat on it. Proceed forward to reach the last room of this path which contains a silver vein, a chest, and a final enemy; defeat this foe and loot the potions from the chest along with the silver vein. Once you have explored both paths, you will have to backtrack to the entrance and leave through door C to head back into Haunted Mine.
- 3 Chests 01 (1 locked)
- 3 Chests 03
- 1 Chest 04
- 4 Silver Veins (non-respawning)
- The following ingredients will always be found: 5 Carrots, 8 Corns, 5 Lettuces, and 2 Potatoes
- The following plants will always be found: 4 Cairn Bolete plants and 49 Wisp Stalk plants
- Some of the above items are clustered at location D: 5 Carrots, 8 Corns, and 5 Lettuces
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at C) in/out of this zone, leading to the zone Haunted Mine
- 4 bedrolls at locations b on map