(Click on any item for details)
Fortify Fatigue M points for D seconds
Fortify Fatigue increases the target's Fatigue level by M points for D seconds. Remember, the more Fatigue you have, the better you are at combat. Swinging heavy weapons requires a lot of Fatigue points and therefore all fighter-type characters should consider creating at least one custom spell with this effect.
Fortifying your Fatigue will increase the damage you do with your attacks. For more details, see The Complete Damage Formula.
- This effect can be gained for spell making and enchanting via spells, choosing the Orc race, or the Dragon Stone Doomstone.
- If you have a Fortify Fatigue effect active and less Fatigue than the magnitude of the Fortify Fatigue effect, when the Fortify Fatigue effect expires your character will fall down because of the negative Fatigue.
- The fortify effect on damage is independent of the character's total base fatigue. So for instance when a character with a full fatigue bar strikes using a bow or melee weapon, three maximum strength alchemy potions will approximately double inflicted base damage for both an archer who only maximized Agility and a hybrid character who has maximized Strength, Agility, Endurance, and Willpower.
- Restore vs. Fortify vs. Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Absorb Fatigue, Damage Fatigue, Drain Fatigue, Restore Fatigue
- Fortify Attribute, Fortify Health, Fortify Magicka, Fortify Skill
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Fatigue: