(Click on any item for details)
Fortify Fatigue M points for D seconds
Fortify Fatigue increases the target's Fatigue level by M points for D seconds. Remember, the more Fatigue you have, the better you are at combat. Swinging heavy weapons requires a lot of Fatigue points and therefore all fighter-type characters should consider creating at least one custom spell with this effect.
Fortifying your Fatigue will increase the damage you do with your attacks. For more details, see The Complete Damage Formula.
- This effect can be gained for spell making and enchanting via spells, choosing the Orc race, or the Dragon Stone Doomstone.
- If you have a Fortify Fatigue effect active and less Fatigue than the magnitude of the Fortify Fatigue effect, when the Fortify Fatigue effect expires your character will fall down because of the negative Fatigue.
- The damage formula does not take fortify fatigue into account when checking your maximum fatigue, effectively allowing you to increase your damage with fortify fatigue.
- Changing fatigue by changing the attributes related to fatigue (e.g. via damage or drain attribute) IS considered for maximum fatigue by the damage formula.
- Restore vs. Fortify vs. Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.