|# of Zones||2|
(1 boss-level Marauder)
|1 boss-level Chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FortWoodenHandExterior, FortWoodenHand01, FortWoodenHand02|
|Deep in the Great Forest, roughly equal distance north of the Gold Road, south of the Black Road, and west of the Red Ring Road|
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -10, 11
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Wooden Hand (editor name FortWoodenHandMapMarker). The entrance door is SW of the marker, 100 feet away.
- 0-1 Marauder Enemy (each 50% probability melee , 25% archer Marauder, 25% Dog) is near the entrance
- 1 Chest 04 is near the entrance
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 1 Clouded Funnel Cap plant, 4 Corn plants, 1 Emetic Russula plant, 13 Fly Amanita plants, 2 Green Stain Cup plants, 15 Lady's Mantle plants, 2 Lettuce plants, 23 Monkshood plants, 11 Motherwort plants, 4 Potato plants, 1 Pumpkin vine, 4 Radish plants, 47 Steel-Blue Entoloma plants, 9 Summer Bolete plants, 3 Tomato plants, 25 Viper's Bugloss plants, and 1 Watermelon vine
Zone 1: Fort Wooden HandEdit
In the very first chamber, near door Out, up to three Marauders will be guarding two minor loot chests and a bedroll at b. At the intersection, the western path is difficult to access unless you have a high Acrobatics skill or an item with a Fortify Acrobatics enchantment.
If you don't have either of those things, proceed south. In the next room, door C will lead you to a smaller area in the next zone, Fort Wooden Hand Stockade, which will eventually lead you back to door D in this zone. When you return to this zone from door D, a Marauder Battlemage will welcome you, so be prepared. Locate the northern tunnel and claim the contents of the locked chest, then jump over the wall and land back at the intersection. Proceed south, past door C, to door E.
If you do have one or both of those things, you can attempt to jump through the open archway at the top of the wall, just east of the western pathway. If you succeed, you will land on a pile of crates on the west side of the wall. Loot the locked chest among the crates and proceed west. You will find a Marauder Battlemage in the next room, so be prepared. Door D will lead you to a smaller area in the next zone, Fort Wooden Hand Stockade, which will eventually lead you back to door C in this zone. When you return to this zone from door C, proceed south to door E.
Exiting through door E first is the most obvious choice, as it leads directly to the boss and the boss-leveled chest in the next zone.
- 2 Marauder Battlemages
- 2 archer Marauders
- 3-5 melee Marauders
- 2 Chests 01
- 1 Chest 02 (locked)
- 2 Chests 03 (1 locked)
- 1 Chest 04
- The following plants will always be found: 18 Cairn Bolete plants and 6 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There are four doors in/out of this zone
- 1 bedroll at location b on map
Zone 2: Fort Wooden Hand StockadeEdit
This zone is actually two small sections, which are not connected to each other. Both are accessed from the first zone.
- The first part (accessed through door C or D) leads you to a small room with a minor loot chest, and, when exiting through door D, to a previously difficult-to-access set of tunnels in the Fort Wooden Hand zone.
- The final part (accessed through door E) is a single room containing a Marauder Warlord at A and a boss chest behind the throne at B.
- 1 boss-level Marauder at location A on map
- 1 archer Marauder
- 1-2 melee Marauders
Doors and Gates:
- There are three doors (at E, C, and D) in/out of this zone, all leading to the zone Fort Wooden Hand