Open main menu

UESPWiki β

Oblivion:Fort Empire

< Oblivion: Places: Forts
Fort Empire
(view on map)
# of Zones 2
Monster Enemies
(2 boss-level Monsters)
Important Treasure
1 boss-level Chest
Console Location Code(s)
FortEmpireExterior, FortEmpire, FortEmpire02
Northwest of the Imperial City, on the Red Ring Road
Fort Empire

Fort Empire is a medium-sized fort northwest of the Imperial City containing monsters. It contains two zones: Fort Empire and Fort Empire Barracks Block.




Key to Maps
Fort Empire, Exterior
  • The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -2, 22
  • This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Empire (editor name FortEmpireMapMarker). The entrance door is ENE of the marker, 70 feet away.
  • 0-2 Monsters are near the entrance
  • 1 Chest 01 is near the entrance
  • The other following items can be found near the entrance: 1 Absorb Skill: Blade scroll (under the stairs; see bugs)

Zone 1: Fort EmpireEdit

Fort Empire

This zone is primarily used to proceed deeper into the fort, and has two doors leading into the next zone (C and D). Heading directly to door C involves fighting fewer enemies; however, if you intend to fight all the enemies in the area, be sure to search all four minor loot chests, including the two near door D.


  • 0-1 Monster
  • 4-6 Monster Enemies (each 80% probability Monster, 20% Rat)


Doors and Gates:

Zone 2: Fort Empire Barracks BlockEdit

Fort Empire Barracks Block

Whether you enter through door C or door D, you will encounter three enemies before you reach the boss chest, one of which will be one of the two boss-level monsters guarding the area. However, entering from door D provides you with one more easily available minor loot chest than if you had entered from door C. Regardless, if you enter from door C, you can still drop down from the bridge to the boss chest alcove and search both minor loot chests near door D, and vice versa if entering from door D for the minor loot chest near door C.


  • 2 boss-level Monsters at locations A on map
  • 3 Monsters


Doors and Gates:

  • There are two doors (at C and D) in/out of this zone, both leading to the zone Fort Empire