The Black Road road runs east to west between the Imperial City and Chorrol. It traverses the Great Forest, passing through Fort Ash and Weynon Priory. Just to the east of Chorrol, the road joins with the Orange Road. West of Chorrol, the road continues on into the Colovian Highlands towards Hammerfell, passing Battlehorn Castle.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest along the way:
- Fort Nikel — A small fort west of the Imperial City containing bandits and marauders.
- Yellow Tick Cave — A medium-sized cave between the Imperial City and Chorrol containing conjurers.
- Fort Ash — A medium-sized fort between the Imperial City and Chorrol containing goblins.
- Odiil Farm — A farmhouse southeast of Chorrol (quest-related).
- Weynon Priory — A small settlement southeast of Chorrol (quest-related).
- Crumbling Mine — A small mine southeast of Chorrol containing bandits.
- Chorrol — The main city in the Great Forest, lying on the border to the Colovian Highlands, to the west of Cyrodiil, dedicated to Stendarr.