Morrowind Rebirth adds 5 purchasable houses:
- Arwin for 10,000 gold, located in Ald'ruhn west of the stairs leading to the Manor District.
- Fungai Hill for 15,000 gold, located in Sadrith Mora south of Balen Vendu's house.
- Strider's Rest for 20,000 gold, located in Vivec north of the Foreign Quarter, next to the silt strider and boat traveling services.
- River's Edge for 25,000 gold, located in Balmora on the eastern end of the northernmost bridge.
- Darkstone Manor for 50,000 gold, located in Caldera in the center of the town just north of Irgola's house.
To buy a property you need to talk to Brutus in the Imperial Estate Agency in Ebonheart. He will only offer you a property if you have enough gold to purchase it. Upon successful purchase he will give the player a key and a land deed to the property, after which the player won't be able to ask him about any other property.
- Every purchasable house has a note next to the front door telling you to go to the Imperial Estate Agency if you want to buy it.
- It's impossible to pick the locks on the front door of each properties.
- If you leave the key inside of the property and go outside, you will not be able to open the front door.
- The properties are all located in cities with Mages Guild's travelling services.