Morrowind Rebirth:Items< Mod / Morrowind: Morrowind Rebirth
- Armor — Items that you wear that provide protection from enemies.
- Clothing — Items that you wear, including jewelry, that do not provide protection.
- Weapons — Items that you attack with to deal damage.
- Ingredients — Harvested items that are made into potions through alchemy, or can be eaten directly.
- Potions — Alchemical consumables that temporarily add magic effects to the user.
- Scrolls — Magical items that work as one-use spells, and do not require magical knowledge to use.
- Tomes — Similar to scrolls, though much rarer and have unlimited uses.
- Books — Books with text to read.
- Notes — Notes with text to read.
- Cards — Collectibles that you can gather.
- Keys — Items that can open containers and doors.