Morrowind:Writ for Brilnosu Llarys< Morrowind: Quests: Morag Tong / Bitter Coast
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Walkthrough: not written
Objectives: written by already written not checked
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Hlormaren stronghold to execute Brilnosu Llarys.
- Find Brilnosu on the roof and kill her.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls will give you a writ for Brilnosu Llarys, who can be found in the Hlormaren stronghold.
Llarys can be found on the roof of the Hlormaren stronghold, which is located on the coast, west of Balmora.
Return to a quest giver to receive 1,000 gold for the writ.
- If your execution is reported as a crime, you will get only half of the Disposition increase.
- In the vanilla version of Morrowind, starting this writ makes the Writ for Dram Bero inaccessible. This is fixed in the GotY version.
- Brilnosu possesses the Andasreth Propylon Index, located in Hlormaren, Dome. It can be freely taken and is needed for the Master Index quest.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Writ for Brilnosu Llarys (MT_WritBrilnosu)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Brilnosu Llarys. She may be found at the Dunmer stronghold of Hlormaren which is on the coast west of Balmora north of Hla Oad.|
|80||Brilnosu Llarys has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.|
|90||Brilnosu Llarys has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|100||I reported the honorable execution of Brilnosu Llarys.|
|110||I reported the honorable execution of Brilnosu Llarys..|
|Prev: None||Up: Morag Tong Quests
Conc: Writ for Mathyn Bemis
|Next: Writ for Navil and Ranes Ienith|