|Thanelen Velas (thanelen velas)|
|Faction(s)||Camonna Tong (Tough)|
He wears a common shirt with matching pants and shoes. Furthermore, he carries a dwarven war axe, 200 drakes and a repleneshing stock of apprentice's armorer's hammers and journeyman's armorer's hammers (ten each) with him. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
The Death of Ralen HlaaloEdit
If you confront Thanelen Velas with the fact that he matches the murderer's description, he will try and frame Nine-Toes as the culprit:
- murderer's description
- "Just a coincidence, I assure you. Nine-Toes is the real murderer."
- Ralen Hlaalo
- "Me? No, you are mistaken. It was that Argonian, Nine-Toes."
Should you kill Nine-Toes instead of Thanelen and return to the latter after you have finished the quest, Thanelen will say:
- Ralen Haalo
- "Thanks for trusting me, %PCName."
- Negative numbers indicate restocking items.
- Items in italics are equipped, and can be purchased if you sell him something better first. (If there is more than one, you may be able to purchase the others.)
- Thanelen Velas is a part of the Velas family, which has their own ancestral tomb.