|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Ondres Nerano (ondres nerano)|
|Faction(s)||House Hlaalu (Hireling)|
Ondres Nerano is a Dark Elf merchant and Hireling of House Hlaalu who lives in his manor on the west side of Balmora. Sugar-Lips Habasi of the Thieves Guild wants to rob his house; Athyn Sarethi wants you to force him to retract his slanders about House Redoran.
Ondres wears an extravagant shirt, pants, gloves, belt, shoes, ring, and sapphire amulet. He carries his key to the manor along with up to 150 gold. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows the spells Great Resist Frost, Great Resist Fire, Great Resist Common Disease, Charisma, and Wisdom.
- Ondres Nerano's Slanders: Defend your House honor.
- Nerano Manor Key: Get the key to Nerano Manor.
Ondres Nerano's SlandersEdit
When you confront Ondres about his slanders, he will challenge you to a duel:
- "A visitor! And an outlander, too! What brings you to Nerano Manor?"
- slander: "Slander? I told the truth about Bolvyn Venim. I guess you Redorans are too dumb to know what the truth is. If you want a duel over this, you got one."
- Challenge him to a duel: "Alright, we'll duel right here, right now. When you're ready, %PCName."
- Nevermind: "So it's true what they say about Redorans and about Bolvyn Venim."
If you manage to inflict enough damage to his health, he will stop the duel and will moreover promise to retract his statements:
- "You fight pretty well for a Redoran. I take back what I said about Bolvyn Venim."
Bringing up this topic again will prompt him to react annoyedly:
- slander: "I *said* I withdrew my statements. What else do you want?"
- Ondres Nerano is a part of the Nerano family, which has their own ancestral tomb.