|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
: not written
Interior Images: not added
: added by Already Added, checked by Chezburgar
|# of Zones
|Console Location Code(s)
Kora-Dur is a cave inhabited by the unique daedroth Menta Na.
It's located in the northern Ashlands just east of Kogoruhn. It is a cave full of powerful Daedra - mostly daedroths, with a storm atronach as well.
Menta Na's master, the Daedra Prince Molag Bal, has a grudge against him and wishes him slain, as you can find out upon visiting the Daedric shrine of Yansirramus, on the western edge of Zafirbel Bay.
- This cave's front door is heavily locked. However, the key obtained from Molag Bal in the shrine of Yansirramus will open it.
- Treasure consists of a Daedric staff, some raw gems and ebony, scrolls, and a large collection of potions including skooma.
- There is a secret water tunnel that can help you avoid all of the enemies and get to Menta Na quickly and without a fight.
- There is a Grand Soul Gem in the Antechamber.
- Kora-Dur returns in ESO as part of the Forgotten Wastes.