|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Daric Bielle (daric bielle)|
|Location||Desele's House of Earthly Delights|
Daric wears a netch leather cuirass with matching pauldrons and boots, along with a common shirt with matching pants. He carries a silver dagger, a bonemold long bow with 30 silver arrows, and 250 gold. Aside from his natural bonus and resistance to magicka, and his ability to shield himself for short periods, he knows no spells.
- "Well, hey there. S'fine place this is, huh? S'fine place. Good place for me to jusht forget about my troubles. No use thinking about them. Stupid slaves. Why they gotta run? Huh? Sure, be nothing to do if they didn't. But why the gotta hide, too?"
After you have started his quest:
- "Hey, it's you! What do I want with you again?"
- Stupid slaves:
- "Bah! I hate 'em all. 'Specially the ones I can't find. Know what I mean? Course you do. Been looking for this one, Haj-Ei, for months now. Can't find him, though. Always running and hiding. Running and hiding. How's a man supposed to earn his keep? I'll tell you how! Running and looking, that's how. Even got myself a guide, I did. Good ol' Hides His Eyes. Kind of a stupid name if you ask me. Anyway, he's been showing me around here for a couple of weeks. Fat load of good that's done me."
- I can find this slave you're looking for.: "Ha! Sure, you go ahead and look. That'll be fun for you, I suppose. Go ahead, see if I care. Hell, you can have half the reward for the stupid slave if you find him. Or kill him. Either one is jusht fine with me. Barkeep!"
- I'm not going to find the slave for you.: "Bah, why would you want to look for that slave anyhow? I don't even think he's really out there...just a of my . I'll just buy myself another drink and wait for him to walk in here and ask me to take him back to his owners. Barkeep!"
- "Yeah, I hate 'em. Stupid slaves."
- "Tricky bugger. Can't find him anywhere, but that's probably because I don't know where to look. Running and hiding. Running and hiding...getting a little dry over here!"
- Hides His Eyes:
- "Good fella, that one. Not worth a damn, but a good fella. Took me all over these parts, looking for that slave. Showed me this place, too, so he's can't be all bad. He seems to like the tradehouse in town. I'm happier in this place. Another drink here!"
- Hides His Eyes is Haj-Ei:
After you have discovered Haj-Ei's identity:
- "Well, don't that beat all. How about that. Maybe you've been spending a little time in the bottle as well, huh friend? Pshhh...okay, okay. Here's your reward. Wasn't much anyway. Plus, I've got good credit at this place. Barkeep, another one over here!" (You receive 150 gold)
- "Sure he is! Knew it all along. You need another drink."