|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Quests: not written
Services: written by Forfeit (offers none)
Personal Inventory: written by Forfeit
House Contents: written by Forfeit (none)
Unique Dialogue: written by Hargrimm, checked by Dragon Guard
|Brethas Deras (brethas deras)|
|Home City||Vivec, Hlaalu Canton|
|Location||Elven Nations Cornerclub|
|Faction(s)||House Hlaalu (Retainer)|
Brethas Deras is a Dark Elf spellsword located in the Elven Nations Cornerclub in the Hlaalu Canton. He is supposed to duel Rothis Nethan, who has lost his nerve.
Brethas wears a Native Gah-Julan bonemold helm, a Gah-Julan bonemold cuirass, and bonemold boots with a matching bonemold shield along with a common shirt, pants, and belt. He carries a silver viperslayer. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows the spells Daedric Bite, Great Resist Shock, Magickguard, Greater Resist Poison, Great Resist Magicka, Great Resist Frost, Great Resist Fire, Great Resist Common Disease, Lightning Storm, Lightning Bolt, First Barrier, Strong Levitate, Tinur's Hoptoad, Crushing Burden Touch, Great Burden of Sin, and Heavy Burden.
- Duel of Honor: Convince Rothis Nethan to complete a duel that he's chickened out of.
- "I don't know who you are or what argument you had with Feruren, but I want no part of it." 'Goodbye.
If you speak to him during the duel:
- "Stand aside, %PCName. Let me at this coward." Goodbye.
- "I knew I could beat that coward."
- "Redorans sure talk a lot about honor, but when it comes time to test it, they fail."
After Rothis agrees to go on with the duel:
- "You can tell Rothis Nethan that I'll be there. He just better show up this time."
After the duel:
- "I won. But at least Rothis Nethan showed up and proved he had some courage."