|Abassel Asserbassalit (Abassel Asserbassalit)|
|Location||Aidanat Camp, Abassel's Yurt|
Abassel Asserbassalit is a Dark Elf barbarian and Ashlander outcast currently residing at Aidanat Camp, just outside of Ald Velothi.
It seems that Abassel has taken to kidnapping pilgrims, and you've been asked to secure the release of a Temple pilgrim he's holding for ransom as part of an Imperial Legion quest.
He is seen to be wearing a boiled netch leather cuirass, netch leather boots, greaves, and matching gauntlets. He also wears a common shirt and pants. He carries a chitin war axe. Aside from his natural resistance to fire and the sanctuary provided by his ancestors, he knows no spells.
- Rescue Madura Seran: Rescue this pilgrim, kidnapped by Ashlander outcasts, north of Gnisis.
- "I am Abassel Asserbassalit, Barbarian."
- Madura Seran:
- "No, foreigner. We will keep this pilgrim."
You must persuade Abassel to 60 Disposition or above for him to entertain the idea of ransoming Madura:
- [If you have <500 gold]"So, this pilgrim has value? I will give her to you for 500 drakes, but you seem short on gold. Come back when you have more."
- "So, this pilgrim has value? I will give her to you for 500 drakes."
- Pay 500 drakes.: "Thank you, %PCName. She is free to go."
- Nevermind.: "Come back when you are ready to trade."
After Madura is ransomed, or if she ends up dead, Abassel will tell you so:
- "She is free to go."
- "She is dead."