|King Tosh Raka|
|Resided in||Ka Po' Tun|
Tosh Raka was an emperor of Ka Po' Tun (or the "Tiger-Dragon Empire"), believed to have ruled some time towards the end of the Third Era. Through unknown methods, he purportedly transformed himself into a Dragon. Certain sources claim that this transformative process also turned him into a god,[UOL 1] with some sources going as far to state that he is the Akaviri avatar of Akatosh and possibly holds a grudge against his “mirror brother”.[UOL 2] Tosh Raka planned to conquer Akavir, and then set his sights on Tamriel.
- His name is similar to Akatosh, the Dragon God of Time. It is suggested to be wordplay on the terms "Aka" and "Tosh" both meaning Dragon,[UOL 2] but depending on usage or placement "Tosh" can alternatively mean "Tiger" or "Time", a link to how dragons are synonymous with time.[UOL 2]
- He is allegedly the largest dragon in the world.
- Toshrakhat was the dragon tongue name given to Ja'darri by Nahfahlaar. It is unknown if the similarity to Tosh Raka is intended to be related.
- Mysterious Akavir
- Artorius Ponticus Answers Your Questions — Bishop Artorius Ponticus
- Nahfahlaar's dialogue in ESO: Dragonhold
Note: the following references are not from official sources. They are included to provide a rounder background to this article, but may not reflect established lore.