The Tamrilean Tractates is an ancient and historic record written by an author named Khosey in 1E 200. It dates back to the early First Era and it provides early accounts of human history in Tamriel and information regarding Cyrodiil's geography and environment.
It was notably written in Old Tamrielic. It is often referenced by scholars after many years of its creation, but the extent and the full content of the book are currently unknown. However, based on the scattered information regarding the Tamrilean Tractates, it mostly covers the information contemporary with the book, such as the Alessian Slave Rebellion, and the northern conquests of the First Empire of the Nords. The book is famously credited for providing a firsthand account of the early Bretons, as well as miscellaneous information, such as early accounts of the Troll and the jungles of Cyrodiil.
- Transcribes a firsthand account of the discovery of Bretons. Given to Khosey from a Nordic hunting party.
- The line, "dense-jungl'd shore of Rumare" is a reference to when Cyrodiil was a jungle, or at least around Lake Rumare.
- Mentions a Nedic slave overseer of Fanacas named "Tharanus Ye Redde-Hand." He was later revealed to be a distant relative of House Tharn, a noble family of Cheydinhal.
- While the Church of the Eight claimed that Alessia revealed to her subjects gods that had always watched over them, ancient records like the Tamrilean Tractates state otherwise.
- The line, "ye Trohl of Rapace, thrice-orbed Enormity [that] Eateth ye Fleshe of [both] Commons and Kyngs," is an account of the Troll.
- House Tharn of Nibenay — Count Opius Voteporix
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition: High Rock — Imperial Geographical Society, 2E 864
- Field Guide to River Trolls — Phrastus of Elinhir
- Subtropical Cyrodiil: A Speculation — Lady Cinnabar of Taneth
- Tu'whacca, Arkay, Xarxes — Lady Cinnabar of Taneth