|Magus-General Septima Tharn|
- Clear communication is the key to effective delivery of your point of view. A demand for surrender will be more effective if carried to the enemy by a headless corpse of one of their own tied to a horse." — Septima Tharn's Leadership Maxims
Septima Tharn of House Tharn was Magus-General of the Imperial Legion and a powerful necromancer in the mid-Second Era. She was a relative of Empress Clivia Tharn, and like her other relatives, she venerated Molag Bal. The details of her relation to Clivia are unknown; some sources claim that she is a cousin to the Tharns, while others state that she is a daughter of Abnur Tharn. As commander of the Imperial Seventh Legion, Magus-General Septima proved to be a very ruthless tactician. She was willing to take and kill hostages, as well as enslave the populace of conquered cities. Her critics claimed she had no military accomplishments beyond "bullying freeholders for their back taxes".
In 2E 582, Septima abducted King Emeric of Wayrest and then slew him in the Fallen Wastes of Bangkorai in order to destabilize the Daggerfall Covenant. By slaying him in the Redguard crypt the Hall of Heroes, she was also able to physically follow his soul to the Far Shores. A soldier of the Covenant was able to follow and slay Tharn in turn. As a reward for this heroic deed, Tu'whacca allowed the soldier and King Emeric to return to life in Mundus.
- For game-specific information, see the ESO article.
- Cipius' Orders by Septima Tharn — Orders on how to seize Evermore
- Directive to Centurion Bodenius by Septima Tharn
- Memo to Captain Siro by Septima Tharn
- Orders for Attius by Septima Tharn
- Regarding the Hall by Septima Tharn — A note surrounding the discovery of the Hall of Heroes
- Septima Tharn's Leadership Maxims by Magus-General Septima Tharn — On how to command