Overheard at the Wailing Hag Inn
Two Nords discuss their encounter with a Wamasu
- Logodvild: It was big as a horse, no lie! Right, Ogondar?
- Ogondar: Two horses if you ask me, two big stallions—even three!
- Logodvild: Aye! Shor's bones, I'll never forget the fright when it reared up from the mud and took a snap at my leg! All a-crackle, and that roar—enough to chill the souls in Sovngarde. I never saw a beast so terrible! What'd they call it?
- Ogondar: Wamasu! Should've named it "Death-lizard" if you ask me. If I hadn't been there, you'd be dead for sure. Don't you owe me another round?
- Logodvild: Barkeep! More ale!