A Demigod is a divine being of unclear specifications. It is possible they are the Aedric counterpart to the Daedric Demiprinces, making them the offspring of any divine being of non-Daedric origins and a lesser being. In some cases, the term might simply refer to a very powerful spirit.
- Morihaus is the most well known example of a demigod, being called the son of Kyne and blessed by her with the Lord’s Mail.
- The Green Lady of the Bosmer has been said to possess the qualities of a demigod.
- The Mad Architect has been referred to as a demigod.
- The three living gods of the Tribunal are occasionally referred to as demigods.
- Auriel has been proclaimed a demigod by some sources, despite generally being considered to be one of the original spirits.
- Umaril the Unfeathered was supposedly the son of an Ayleid and a god of the previous kalpa, possibly making him a demigod.
- A Bosmer named Thurindil claimed to be the son of Julianos and Mohi-Titona, Queen of Akavir. If true, this would make him a demigod, however it is much more probable these are the ramblings of a madman.