|This page or parts of this page were previously transcluded to other pages per this discussion.
This page should be checked for potential unrelated lore and other information. Please remove this banner when the page has been cleaned up.
|Calcelmo of Markarth|
|Calcelmo of Markarth as seen in Skyrim|
|Resided in||Understone Keep, Markarth|
Calcelmo, Scholar of Markarth, was an Altmer conjurer of great renown who dedicated himself to researching the Dwemer. He and his nephew Aicantar studied the Dwemer ruins beneath Markarth. He is the author of the series of books known simply as Dwarves. His next expected work is a book on the translation of the Falmer language which is tentatively titled Calcelmo's Guide to the Falmer Tongue.
Several translations of Falmer texts are accredited to Calcelmo. While Calcemo was considered eccentric for spending all of his time studying the Dwemer ruins, he did find the time to fall in love with a Redguard woman named Faleen. Circa 4E 201, Calcelmo came into possession of Stendarr's Hammer after it was found deep beneath Markarth and put it on display in his Dwemer museum, where it was promptly stolen.
- The Betrayed by Engwe Emeloth — Translated from Falmer Text by Calcelmo of Markarth
- Diary of Faire Agarwen by Faire Agarwen — Translated from Falmer Text by Calcelmo of Markarth
- Dwarves by Calcelmo, Scholar of Markarth — A scholarly work on the culture and history of Dwemer
- Journal of Mirtil Angoth by Mirtil Angoth — Translated from Falmer Text by Calcelmo of Markarth
- Love Poem by Yngvar the Singer
- Touching the Sky by Parmion Saldor — Translated from Falmer Text by Calcelmo of Markarth