|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Take the flowers by force.
The Betrayal: Grove of MaraEdit
Grove of Mara takes place in the area of the same name. Porcia seeks to get the flowers from the area to make potions for the Reachman toxin
Before the start of the match:
- Priestess of Mara: "Absolutely not. Our order has guarded this grove for generations. We will not allow its sacred flowers to be used for war."
- Porcia: "The Doomfang clan is coming here to kill you and burn the grove!"
- Priestess of Mara: "Then we will die. Better that than to surrender the flowers."
- Talym: "We'll have to find another way then."
- Porcia: "No, these people are dead either way -- and those flowers mean life for our troops."
- Talym: "Porcia, you don't want this on your conscience."
- Porcia: "For the Empire, I will bear the guilt. We attack. And may the gods forgive us."
After the Match:
- Porcia: "Divine mother, forgive me."
- Talym: You did what you have to do. Let's collect the flowers and go."
Player starts with a Blademaster Porcia on board.
|2||Healing Hands||Action||0||–||–||Common||Heal a creature, then give it +1/+1.|
|1||Sunhold Medic||Creature (High Elf)||1||1||1||Common||Summon: Give a creature +0/+2.|
|2||Cleric of Kyne||Creature (Nord)||2||2||1||Common||Prophecy
Summon: Give a creature +0/+2.
Gain 5 health.
|2||Priest of the Eight||Creature (Imperial)||2||2||1||Common||Summon: Draw a card if you have two other creatures.|
|2||Priest of the Moons||Creature (Khajiit)||2||2||2||Common||Prophecy
Summon: You gain 2 health.
Give a creature Guard. Draw a card.
|1||Vivec City Pilgrim||Creature (Nord)||2||2||2||Common||Drain
Exalt 3: +2/+2
|1||Dawnstar Healer||Creature (Nord)||3||3||3||Epic||After an enemy rune is destroyed, you gain 3 health.|
|2||Plea to Kynareth||Action||3||–||–||Rare||Heal all friendly creatures in a lane, then give them all +1/+1.|
If your opponent doesn't damage you on their turn, sacrifice this and summon a Priest of the Moons in each lane.
|1||Auridon Paladin||Creature (High Elf)||4||4||4||Common||When you play an action, Auridon Paladin gains Drain this turn.|
|1||Blessing of the Grove||Action||4||–||–||Common||Gain 2 health for each friendly creature.|
|1||Riften Lawkeeper||Creature (Nord)||4||4||4||Common||Breakthrough
Summon: you gain 4 health.
|1||Cauldron Keeper||Creature (Imperial)||5||3||5||Epic||Guard
Summon: Give your Activated supports an extra use.
You may Activate your supports an extra time each turn.
|1||Ebonheart Oracle||Creature (Imperial)||5||3||5||Legendary||Drain
Double the amount of health you gain.
|1||Knight of the Hour||Creature (Imperial)||5||3||3||Common||Prophecy, Guard
Summon: You gain 3 health.
Destroy a creature.
|1||Snowhawk Detachment||Creature (Imperial)||5||3||5||Common||Guard
Summon: +1/+1 if you have another creature with Guard.
|1||Watch Commander||Creature (Imperial)||5||4||4||Rare||Summon: Give all friendly Guards +1/+2.|
|1||Immolating Blast||Action||6||–||–||Epic||Destroy all creatures except for one random creature on both sides of each lane.|
|1||Dawn's Wrath||Action||8||–||–||Legendary||Destroy all creatures in a lane.|
|Prev: Bthardamz||Up: Isle of Madness||Next: Bthardamz Secret Passage|