|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Kjolver is a Nord commoner who lives in a house, just between Brodir Grove and the Cave of Hidden Music. Kjolver is angry due to the fact that her husband, Brandr, has been unfaithful. She will commission you to slay Erna the Quiet, her husband's mistress. Once you present Kjolver with Erna's ring as evidence of the act, she will reward you 1000 gold.
She is wearing a colovian fur helm, a common shirt with a matching skirt, and a pair of Nordic fur boots. Aside from her natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield herself, and a natural frost damage spell, she knows no spells.
- A Woman Scorned: Avenge Kjolver's broken heart.
- "My husband is mine, understand? Mine! That harlot Erna will pay!"
- "Our dark business is complete! Erna is dead! Hahahahahahaha!"
- "Well met, %PCName. So you're a visitor to our fair island. Hmmm.... There's a certain look about you, friend. You're no stranger to death, or killing. I have some dark business you may be able to help me with."
- "So, have you changed your mind? Will you help me in my dark business?"
- "What news do you bring me, %PCName? Is our dark business complete?"
- "Just because we had some business together, don't think we're friends. Now go. I suspect my husband will be back any time now." (Goodbye)
- Dark Business:
- "My husband Brandr has been running around behind my back with a harlot named Erna the Quiet. I love my husband. He's my entire world, and that world isn't big enough for both Erna and me. I want Erna dead. But I'm no killer. Will you help me in this errand, %PCName? You'll be well compensated, of course."
- I'll do it. Business is business, after all.: "Excellent! I knew I was right about you, %PCName. Erna lives in the Skaal Village. You can probably find her at her house. Kill the tramp, and bring me back her ring as proof. You'll be rewarded, and I'll have Brandr all to myself."
- I'm no assassin, Kjolver. Get somebody else to do the dirty work.: "Very well. Not everybody has the stomach for what I need done. If you change your mind, the offer will still be open. And I trust you to keep this issue to yourself. Good day, %PCName."
- "You... you've done it? You've killed Erna the Quiet?"
- Yes, Kjolver. Here is Erna's ring. Your husband's mistress lies dead by my hand.
- "Liar! Do you take me for a fool, %PCName? This is not the ring of Erna the Quiet. I should know -- my lout of a husband gave it to her! Kill the harlot and bring me her ring, or you'll get nothing from me!"
- "Dead? Is it true? Finally, Brandr is mine and mine alone! %PCName, by slaying that trollop you have given me back my husband. he will remember his love for me, and we will be happy once again. I'll always be in your debt. Here, take this gold. It's everything I have."
- Not yet, Kjolver. I've been busy with other matters.: "Then why are you wasting my time? Kill that tramp and bring me her ring. I want her dead, understand?"
- "The matter has been put to rest. My business with you is done."