NOTE: This document contains NETSCAPE enchanced codes and is best viewed
with NETSCAPE 1.1 or later, with screen depth of at least 256 colours.
THE ELDER SCROLLS CHAPTER 2: DAGGERFALL FAQ, v0.992
LAST UPDATED 13 November 1996
Welcome to the THE ELDER SCROLLS CHAPTER 2: DAGGERFALL FAQ WWW pages.
On these pages you will find the lastest info on this
computer role playing game being released by BETHESDA in late September 1996.
If you have any comments/suggestion on the content of the FAQ, please
contact Andrew Franklin, the main FAQ writer. If you
have any comments/suggestions on the layout of these WWW pages, please
contact Dave Humphrey, the
WWW page creator (we can't make improvements unless we hear from you, yes...you).
We hope your stay here will be both a pleasant and helpful one, enough to make
it onto your hotlist.
You might want to also check out The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages
which contains much DAGGERFALL related information and is updated weekly.
- GENERAL INFO: Answers to Some Basic Questions About DAGGERFALL
- FEATURES: What Features Will DAGGERFALL Include
- PREVIEWS: DAGGERFALL Previews, Screenshots and Demos
- ENCOUNTERS: What, and Who, You Are Up Against
- ARTIFACTS: Serious Hardware for the Bold Adventurer
- POWER UP: Tips to help you get the most from DAGGERFALL
- BUGS: No, it isn't Only Your Computer
- BETHESDA: Information on the Company Producing DAGGERFALL
- SOURCES: How we Found Everything, and Where to Find it
- WRAP-UP: That's All For Now, and Miscelleanous Information
- TEXT FAQ v0.992: DOS Text Version of the Daggerfall FAQ
- The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages
HTML FAQ version produced by: Dave Humphrey - email@example.com, 7 April 1997
DAGGERFALL FAQ also created by: Andrew Frankling - firstname.lastname@example.org, BETA Tester for Hire..."Beware a Spellsword"
and: Michael Bodenhoff - email@example.com