|Llewellyn the Nightingale
|Faction(s)||BardSingerFaction; BYOHHouseBardFaction; CrimeFactionFalkreath|
After being hired, he will introduce himself, saying, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the bard Llewellyn, known as "The Nightingale". Your steward has arranged for me to take service with you."
- The dialogue option with your steward to hire Llewellyn may disappear if you purchase all other house improvements beforehand.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.1.2 of the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.
- This sometimes can be fixed by killing either your cow or horse, which will restore the dialogue option. Note, however this is ill-advised as in some cases it may cause you to lose the option to buy back one or both of the two.
- If all else fails, use console commands to spawn him directly (use the help command if you do not know his base ID).
- Here are the console commands: prid xx018deb (use the reference ID vice base ID); enable; moveto player. If he was previously fired, talk to him as he walks away and tell him you reconsidered (not sure about dialog if not previously hired).
- This may also occur if you have multiple Hearthfire homes and fired one of your bards (all the bards leave your service). Dialog option disappearance seems to occur when you purchased all the improvements.