The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard is a spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise set on the island of Stros M'Kai. Unlike the main series, Redguard is a third-person action-adventure game with no skills and a predefined player character.
Its story follows the defeat of Crown Prince A'tor and the subsequent Imperial occupation of Hammerfell. You play as Cyrus, a Redguard mercenary who travels to Stros M'Kai in search of his sister, Iszara, who disappeared three months prior under mysterious circumstances.
- Installation Guide — A step-by-step guide how to get the game running on a modern day Windows XP system in Glide mode
- Running Under DOSBox — A detailed guide to playing Redguard on DOSBox under a modern operating system, including Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Technical Tips and Hacks — Reference material concerning hacking, undocumented features, etc.
Previews and Reviews
- Cheats — Ways to achieve success that take advantage of exploits
- Console — Information and list of commands for the in-game console
- Credits — All of the people who worked on the game
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — A list of the known in-game errors, and means of working around them
- Loading Screens — Images that appear while the game loads
- Official FAQ — The official FAQ from Bethesda Softworks, answering many of the most commonly asked questions
- The Origin of Cyrus! — Comic book only included with first editions of the game, now available for free from the official Elder Scrolls website