Redguard is the first (and probably only) game in the spinoff series called The Elder Scrolls Adventures. Unlike the main sequence of Elder Scrolls role-playing games, Redguard is designed as an action-adventure game. The player character is Cyrus, a Redguard mercenary, who returns to his native Stros M'Kai in search of his missing sister, Iszara.
- Quest Walkthrough — A complete walkthrough for the main quest, including battle-strategies and spoilers
- Bestiary — A list of some of the NPCs and creatures you may face in the game, along with statistics and combat strategies
- Books — A catalog of all books in the game
- Bugs — A list of the known in-game errors, and means of working around them
- Characters — A directory of the major NPCs, along with statistics and combat strategies where applicable
- Cheats — Ways to achieve success that might not be considered quite "legal"
- Hints/Tips — A variety of gaming hints and tips regarding all aspects of the game
- Map — A detailed map of the island of Stros M'Kai, displaying all points of interest
- First Time Players — A concise guide for the Redguard newbie and veteran alike
- Official FAQ — The official FAQ from Bethesda Softworks, answering many of the most commonly asked questions
- Running Under DOSBox — A detailed guide to playing Redguard on DOSBox under a modern operating system, including OS X, Linux, and Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Installation guide — A step by step guide how to get the game running on a modern day Windows XP system in Glide mode
- Technical Tips and Hacks — Reference material concerning hacking, undocumented features, etc.
- Official Technical FAQ — Bethesda's official FAQ from their support website; mainly for legacy Windows systems
Previews and Reviews
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP