Redguard is the first (and only) game in the spin-off series called The Elder Scrolls Adventures. Unlike the main series, Redguard is a third-person action-adventure game with no skills and a predefined player character. It is set on Stros M'Kai following the defeat of Crown Prince A'tor and the subsequent Imperial occupation. You play as Cyrus, a Redguard mercenary who travels to the island in search of his sister, Iszara, who disappeared three months prior under mysterious circumstances.
- Quests — A complete walkthrough for the main quest, including battle-strategies and spoilers
- Installation Guide — A step by step guide how to get the game running on a modern day Windows XP system in Glide mode
- Running Under DOSBox — A detailed guide to playing Redguard on DOSBox under a modern operating system, including OS X, Linux, and Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Technical Tips and Hacks — Reference material concerning hacking, undocumented features, etc.
Previews and Reviews
- Cheats — Ways to achieve success that take advantage of exploits or use the console
- Credits — A list of the people who worked on the game
- Glitches — A list of the known in-game errors, and means of working around them
- Official FAQ — The official FAQ from Bethesda Softworks, answering many of the most commonly asked questions
- The Origins of Cyrus — Graphic novel only included with first editions of the game, now available for free from the Official Elder Scrolls website
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP