The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard is a spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise set on the island of Stros M'Kai. Unlike the main series, Redguard is a third-person action-adventure game with no skills and a predefined player character.
Its story takes place after the defeat of Prince A'tor, the leader of the Crowns, and the subsequent Imperial occupation of Hammerfell. You play as Cyrus, a Redguard mercenary who travels to Stros M'Kai in search of his sister, Iszara, who disappeared three months prior under mysterious circumstances.
- Controls — A table of the various controls used to interact with the game
- First Time Players — A concise guide for the Redguard newbie and veteran alike
- Hints — A variety of gaming hints and tips regarding all aspects of the game
- Ingredients — These can be combined with different items to create potions
- Items — A catalog of all items in the game
- Installation Guide — A step-by-step guide how to get the game running on a modern day Windows XP system in Glide mode
- Running Under DOSBox — A detailed guide to playing Redguard on DOSBox under a modern operating system, including Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Technical Tips and Hacks — Reference material concerning hacking, undocumented features, etc.
Previews and Reviews
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Features — A list of the in-game features, as promised and published
- Official FAQ — The official FAQ from Bethesda Softworks, answering many of the most commonly asked questions
- Screenshots — Stunning in-game images captured for your viewing pleasure
- Cheats — Ways to achieve success that take advantage of exploits
- Console — Information and list of commands for the in-game console
- Credits — All of the people who worked on the game
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — A list of the known in-game errors, and means of working around them
- Loading Screens — Images that appear while the game loads
- The Origin of Cyrus! — Comic book only included with first editions of the game, now available for free from the official Elder Scrolls website