The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a digital card strategy spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise developed by Dire Wolf Digital. It is set to be released on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android, and will be free-to-play. It's currently in open beta on PC.
A Fall 2015 release was initially announced, although that date was subsequently removed from the official website. On December 17, 2015, Pete Hines confirmed that it would not be out by the end of the year. Beta sign-ups opened on April 21, 2016 alongside the launch of the product website on Bethesda.net. The NDA was lifted on July 27, 2016, and it entered open beta on PC on August 4, 2016.
- Cards — Information on the various cards
- Classes — The ten classes that each deck adheres to
- Getting Started — A guide explaining basic gameplay mechanics
- Lanes — Information on lane types
- Races — The racial options available, and how they affect gameplay
- Soul Gems — The system of deconstructing and crafting cards
- Story — A campaign mode that involves facing off against the AI
- Characters — A list of the characters that appear in the campaign
- Practice — A single round using pre-constructed decks against the AI
- Ranked — A single round using pre-constructed deck against other playerss
- Solo Arena — A mode involving consecutive matches and deck building against the AI
- Versus Arena — A mode involving consecutive matches and deck building against other players
- Pete Hines, Twitter, Dec. 17, 2015